71mm clamp to Pentax 67 camera mount adapter for Schneider Cinelux, short
71mm to Pentax 67 adapter (to use Schneider Cinelux lenses), short
- Front side - 70.65mm inner diameter
- Rear side - Pentax 67 mount
- Weight - 70 g
This adapter allows using projection lenses that have about 70.5 mm barrel diameter (like Schneider Cinelux) on cameras with Pentax-67 bayonet mount. Such setup is great for portrait and macro shots.
The adapter is secured by 3 set screw (installed) with an allen key (included).
This is short version (15 mm). Longer version (30 mm) is available as well.
Made of anodized light alloy (aluminium 6061 or D16T).
NOTE: this adapter does NOT offer focusing mechanism. You need to add focusing helicoid with P67 mounts to the setup if you need convenient focusing. Otherwise, you will need to either slide a lens within the adapter carefully, or move camera back and forth from an object to focus on it.
|Adapter Front Side||71mm|
|Adapter Rear Side||Pentax 67|
- This Item: 71mm clamp to Pentax 67 camera mount adapter for Schneider Cinelux, short$39.00
- M65x1 female thread to Pentax 67 camera mount adapter, 3mm flange$36.00
- 71mm clamp to Pentax 67 camera mount adapter for Schneider Cinelux, long$44.00
- 80mm to M65x1 adapter (Meopta projection lenses on helicoids)$39.00
- 42.5mm bore to M58x0.75 male thread adapter (58mm to 42.5mm clamp)$34.00
- Total price