Follow Focus Gear for LOMO OKS5-18-1 lens (65-83-8mm)
This gear fits LOMO OKS5-18-1 lens in Konvas housing with OCT-19 mount.
It is purposed to replace original focus ring, though this procedure is bit more complex than installation over the original ring.
Please refer to pictures to learn the replacement procedure:
1. Remove stop screw from the lens barrel.
2. Rotate focus ring counterclockwise till inner block is decoupled (you'll make 9-10 full turns).
3. Remove the inner block. DON'T TURN FOCUS RING NOW AND FOCUS GEAR LATER TILL STEP 8.
4. Unscrew three screw holding the focus ring.
5. Remove the ring and mount the gear instead of it.
6. Put the three screws back to secure the ring.
7. Insert the optical block into the housing taking note of alignment plate and slot.
8. Rotate focus gear clockwise till stop.
9. Put the stop screw back into the housing.
10. Check distance scale to make sure that it rotates in correct range.
11. Put the lens onto a camera and make sure that focus is correct. If not, remove the stop screw and rotate focus ring clockwise one turn; put the stop screw back. This step will not be necessary most probably though.
That is all.
Inner diameter - 65 mm;
Outer diameter -83 mm;
Thickness - 8 mm.
Mod - 0.8 mm (pitch 32).
- This Item: Follow Focus Gear for LOMO OKS5-18-1 lens (65-83-8mm)$49.00
- Follow Focus Gear for LOMO lenses in OCT-19 mount (98-110-8mm)$75.00
- OCT-19 lens to Sony E-Mount camera mount adapter, DEEP$245.00
- 95mm matte box adapter ring for LOMO lenses with M85x1 filter thread$39.00
- Total price