LOMO Lenar zoom lens F=40-162mm, f/3.8, T/4.9, OCT-19 mount
The lens is designed as a 80mm base lens with telescopic system of variable magnification. Optical elements are coated.
The lens is purposed for professional 35mm film movie cameras with 16x22mm frame size. Native mount is OCT-18 for turret version of Konvas camera (this particular lens has add-on OCT-19 mount for Konvas-2M that can be removed to revert the lens to OCT-18).
Focal lenght range is from 40 to 162mm. Relative aperture value is constant f/3.8 throught the range.
The lens is suitable for any kind of shots - outdoor, indoor, documentary, sports etc.
- Focal length - from 40 to 162 mm
- Relative aperture - f/3.8
- Angular field of view - from 40° to 10°
- Aperture values range - from f/3.8 to f/20.5
- Flange focal distance - 57.00 mm
- Front focal distance - minus 27.22 mm
- Back focal distance - 64.76 mm
- Light transmission - 75%
- Resolution (center/edge)
- from 125 to 62 mm - 35/20 lines per mm
- from 40 to 100 mm - 40/20 lines per mm
- Minimum focus distance - 1.5 m
- Number of elements - 16
- Effective diameter of the front element - 61 mm
- Effective diameter of the rear element - 40 mm
- Weight - 1650 g
The lens is quite used. There are some dust and cleaning marks. All control rings move smoothly.