OCT-19 adapter (interchangeable mount) for Foton zoom lens
Use your Foton zoom lens on cameras with OCT-19 mount.
This adapter is actually an interchangeable mount for Russian zoom lens Foton. It allows using this lens on cameras with OCT-19 mount (Konvas-2M, Konvas-8M, Kinor-35). It allows infinity focus.
Installation is simple. No any tools required.
- Loose retaining nut of the Foton mount.
- Pull original mount off the Foton lens.
- Unscrew retaining nut from the original mount.
- Screw the retaining nut onto the OCT-19 mount.
- Slide the OCT-19 mount onto the Foton lens. Make sure that the mount hole is aligned against Foton lens guiding screw.
- Keep screwing the retaining nut and push the OCT-19 mount simultaneously. Do this till stop. Pull the mount to make sure that it is locked securely.
- Put the Foton lens onto OCT-19 body as any other lens.
- Have fun :-)
I have few Foton lenses, and all of them showed good results in terms of adjustment - infinity focus is very close to mark, so no any adjustment was necessary. But in your particular case situation may be bit different, and some adjustment may be required. Just word of caution, since there are quite high chances that it will work with your lens well enough without any adjusting.
|Adapter Rear Side||OCT-19|
- This Item: OCT-19 adapter (interchangeable mount) for Foton zoom lens$75.00
- Camera body cap - OCT-19 (for Konvas-2M, Kinor-35)$24.00
- Follow zoom gear for LOMO 35OPF18-1 20-120mm zoom lens (97mm ID)$95.00
- Follow focus gear for LOMO 35OPF18-1 20-120mm zoom lens (120mm ID)$95.00
- Total price