M42x1 lens to MFT (micro4/3) camera mount adapter for Meteor lens
- Manual focus manual exposure.
- Available camera modes are M, AV, P.
If you can't release shutter or getting warning "lens is not properly installed", please modify the camera menu settings. Usually it is called "release the shutter when lens is not installed" or something like this. Refer to your camera manual for details.
The adapter has durable bronze insert held by 3 secure screws. This feature allows you adjusting position of the lens index mark if necessary.
M42 Screw Mount Lens
Micro 4/3 Mount Camera
(Panasonic G5, GF5, GX1GK, GF3GK, G3, GH2GK, G2 ,GF2GK, G1,GF1,G10
Olympus OM-D E-M5/E-P3/E-PL3/E-PM1/E-PL2/E-PL1/E-P2/E-P1)
This adapter is purposed for Russian Meteor-5-1 lens mainly. Fits also any other M42x1 lens that has no instant return diaphragm. Instant return lenses will have fully open aperture no matter what value you choose by the aperture control ring unless your lens have manual mode switch.
|Adapter Front Side||M42x1|
|Adapter Rear Side||MFT (Micro 4/3)|
- This Item: M42x1 lens to MFT (micro4/3) camera mount adapter for Meteor lens$34.50
- Kiev-16U lens to BMPCC camera (MFT mount) adapter, IMPROVED$34.00
- Krasnogorsk-2 (and 16-SP) lens to MFT (micro 4/3) camera mount adapter with bayonet nut$95.00
- M33x0.5 male to M55x0.75 female filter adapter (step-up ring) for Kiev-16U$24.95
- Rear cap with M32x0.5 female thread for Kiev-16U lenses$19.95
- Total price